Re: Return to Reverse Execution

> From: "Dave Korn" <dave.korn@artimi.com>
> Cc: <msnyder@redhat.com>,
> 	<gdb@sources.redhat.com>,
> 	<jrydberg@virtutech.com>,
> 	<fche@redhat.com>,
> 	<brolley@redhat.com>,
> 	<ebachalo@redhat.com>
> Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:29:16 -0000
>
>   Because I believe the *main* issue should not be finicky details of
> command-naming conventions, but the serious structural issues of
> implementation and internals design.

I agree that design and coding are more important, but that doesn't
mean that a good intuitive UI is entirely unimportant.  I think
Michael did right when he decided to discuss the user interface in
advance of coding, and I wanted to contribute to that effort as much
as I could.  I feel quite strongly about the naming issues, even
though it might not show in my language.