Re: Using XML in GDB?

I don't have anything to add to the XML debate yet. The idea of the "target available feature" interface sounds interesting and may be of use to us here, but I am having a little difficulty tracking down details. I have found the beginning of this conversation in the May archives, but it is always harder to find the definitive conclusion.

Is there anywhere you can point me to find the final specification of what this interface will include - what features will it describe, what aspects of those features are covered? Is it just limited to registers?

Thanks

Andrew Stubbs