Re: Copyright notices

> Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:27:27 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
>
> Well, I did not find a good non-Emacs tool for doing this; I'd rather
> using something that already exists, than write our own.  It should
> just be a matter of finding all the files we consider "owned" by GDB
> (all in the gdb directory, or sim, or include/gdb/ ?) and excluding
> the generated ones.

The above specification of which files to include/exclude sounds very
vague.  Is there some existing script or algorithm that would allow to
find the relevant files programmatically?  If not, then perhaps the
first good approximation would be a Dired-style command: mark the
files you want to update (or mark all of them, then unmark the ones
you don't want), and invoke a command that will update all the marked
files.  WDYT?