Re: MI: reporting of multiple breakpoints

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 01:08:41PM -0500, Paul Koning wrote:
> My point is that, at least on some of the platforms, a watchpoint
> exception will deliver the PC of the instruction doing the store, or
> that PC can be deduced.  Therefore, on such platforms, that is the PC
> that should be reported, which will make the report point to the right
> source line.  Of course, the resume will not resume there, but GDB
> already has machinery for that.

I've got no idea what you mean by "GDB already has machinery for that".
Want to clarify?

We present a source location based on the current frame, which is a PC
derived from the current register values.  What you see is what you get
when you continue.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery