Re: gdb on arm-wince-pe

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 08:41:48PM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Where should I start looking for/what is needed to implement it (ctrl_c
> breaking)?
> I tried debugging arm-wince-pe-gdb on gdb itself, putting some
> breakpoints in the signal handling,
> and issuing kill -INT signals to see what happens there, and I see that
> ultimatly, quit (void) is called.
> Is there some target_op that I should implement, or should I provide my
> own signal handling?

Take a look at remote.c, which installs its own signal handler.  You'll
want to do something similar.

Really, if possible, I would recommend using remote.c to talk to your
target over the standard GDB remote protocol instead of the
WinCE-specific protocol that wince-stub.c implements.  That's much
better supported.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery