Changing my address in the GNATS database

I've changed jobs recently; mail to jimb@redhat.com now bounces.
However, there are a number of PRs in the GDB Gnats database that use
that address as the submitter's address, etc.  I'd like to change
those to jimb@sourceware.org.

Andrew Cagney raised some concerns about revising history and
affecting the copyright ownership status of the bugs.  However, I
don't think we have anything to worry about here; the dates on the
bugs are clearly those during which I worked at Red Hat, and lots of
people use personal E-mail addresses to file bugs while employed by a
company with a copyright assignment.

Anyway, the result is that the overseers would be more comfortable
with the change if the GDB group signed off on it.