Re: GDB stub question?

This means your stub is capable of doing single stepping by itself. S12
would mean give signal 12 to the debuggee.

>From the manual ->

`S'SIG`;'ADDR -- step with signal
     Like `C' but step not continue.

If you need more help show a complete log of the remote protocol for the
steps you did and the behaviour you expected / observed.

- Ramana