Re: invoking GDB from FE and signals

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 08:49:19AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 06:59:45AM -0400, Bob Rossi wrote:
> > OK, you could not be more correct. I want GDB to handle it, not the FE.
> > However, how do I let "GDB handle it", while using the 'set tty'
> > command? I guess that's the question I've been asking all along.
>
> Make it trap the SIGINT and do something sensible with it.

OK, so, does anyone think this suggestion would have drawbacks?
That is, modify GDB so that the FE can always send the signal to the GDB
pty, and GDB will figure out what to do with the signal. This would be a
wonderful solution. That way, if the FE is using 'set tty' or not, it
could always send the signal to the same place.

Thanks,
Bob Rossi