Patch tracker now available

 > There is an associated rant, which is that I'd really appreciate more
 > help in reviewing submitted patches.  I hope that adding tracking will
 > make it easier to see what needs review.

On that note, at some stage I would like to volunteer as MI maintainer.  This
is really just a statement of intent, as I would like to wait till after the
release of Emacs 22.  If my changes are well received then I think I would be
in a good position, as I would hopefully be getting feedback from the user
community.

To clarify, I would be prepared to review patches on the MI interface itself,
and do not pretend that I could currently cover the parts which delve deep into
the internals of GDB, as Andrew (or Elena) would possibly have done.

Oh yes, about your patch tracker.  I might have inadvertantly deleted a patch.
I didn't realise it would be so easy, maybe a confirmation would be a good
idea.  Perhaps I've disqualified myself already ...oops, sorry!