Re: Tensilica would like to submit an XTENSA GDB patch

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 02:02:31AM +0200, Petr Vandrovec wrote:
> Robert Dewar wrote:
> >Step one, file a proper copyright assignment form. Copies of this form
> >may be obtained from the Free Software Foundation (they are not
> >available on line).
>
> Well, I'm confused.  FSF website tells me
> (http://www.fsf.org/licensing/assigning.html) that I should contact
> maintainer to obtain copyright assignment forms.  What is proper address to
> ask for the forms, if not gdb@sourceware.org ?

This list is fine.  The maintainers of GDB can send you the appropriate
request form - you just need to ask for it.  I'll send it to you in a
moment.  Then you get the actual paperwork from the FSF.

For company assignments it tends to be a bit more complicated, and we
often need to refer contributors to the FSF.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery