Re: mi_load_progress question

I haven't thought about this case specifically, because we don't use the "load" command - Xcode only supports native debuggers at present...

But in general, anything that might affect the UI should emit some kind of notification when done through -interpreter-exec. If you had a little "load progress meter" it would be a bug if clicking the "load" button caused the meter to update, but typing "load" at the CLI didn't. So I would say yes.

Jim