Re: define command

Andrew STUBBS schrieb:
Efim Monyak wrote:
sorry have clicked on reply and don't checked the address.

Is where a possibility to implement a similar functionality for GDB 6.4.0 with no buggy features?

Assuming you only source the script with the define once:

set $__example_counter = 0
define example
  set $__example_counter += 1
end

I need evaluate this value also, I must recognize is the "example" function called first
time or no. But it is not possible to use the argument.