Re: breakpoint for accessing memory location

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

No, I meant any programming language supported by GDB. Are there any that don't behave like described above?

So, it depends on your background I suppose.

I was unclear here. I meant that to be:

"So, it depends on ones background I suppose."
                   ^^^^

not referring to your particular background, Eli.

My background includes a few languages that behave differently, but AFAIK none of them is supported by GDB.

I have no overview over languages supported by gdb. Therefore, I consider your insight authoritative.

Cheers,

Erik.