Re: GDB 6.5.90 available for testing (GDB 6.6 pre-release)

> 3) I switched the environment so you get the error msg in english. Sorry
> for the german :-) So this is for x86 without --disable-werror

(no worries about the German, thanks for reposting the messages
in English :-)

I must say I do not understand why it builds fine with head,
because I saw the patch that Daniel refered to (from H.J Lu),
and it should fix your warnings. However, it hasn't been checked in
yet! But it doesn't really matter as far as I am concerned, because...

I think all future releases will be provided so that -Werror is removed
by default, so we don't need to take at the code level. The only thing
I need to do is to set --disable-werror by default. Will do momentarily.

Thanks for reporting this!

--
Joel