Re: Resuming a single suspended thread on Linux

Hi Jim

Thanks for the suggested solution.

I read the "set scheduler-locking" feature documentation few times
(http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb_6.html#IDX281) and I
must admit that I am not quite sure that I understand it correctly...

One of it sentences says that the other threads are "completely free
to run when you use commands like `continue', `until', or `finish'".
If I understand this correctly, it will not help in my case.

Please let me know if I didn't understand this mechanism correctly.

Yaki