Re: Warnings: file not found

> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:29:40 -0800 (PST)
> From: crtjer46 <jkalinowski@microwavedata.com>
>
> I can't seem to find this on the forum. I'm getting this warning in gdb:
>
> Warning: /Projects/net/tools/stripelines;C: No such file or directory

This is on Windows, right?  It sounds like your GDB expects
Posix-style paths delimited by colons `:', but what it sees is
Windows-style paths that include drive letters and are delimited by
semicolons `;'.  Did you perhaps mix Cygwin GDB and non-Cygwin program
or something?

If the above does not help, please provide the details: the version of
your GDB, where did you get it, how did you compile the program you
are trying to debug, and what GDB command produces the above warning.
The more details you provide, the more accurate and efficient will be
our help.

> Also I have said the source lookup path towards the source code this didn't
> fix it, however.

Again, please show us the exact command you used to do this.