Re: Warnings: file not found

Here is a little bit more information. I'm running gcc 3.4.5 (mingw special)
and gdb 6.3 "i686-pc-mingw32". I'm running  it in Eclipse. My source path is
set to where that file would be located locally. My gcc is patched with
MSYS. MSYS is used because it can handle larger projects than gcc. The
command is uses is "gdb" to start the gdb console and then "run" followed by
the program name in that specified location. After that is where the get the
warning that was mentioned in my first post.