Re: (Not) debugging STL

Hi,

It seems to me that variable 'gud-last-last-frame' contains the name of
current source file. Thus I tried the following.

(defun my-step ()
  (interactive)
  (gud-step 1)
  (while (string-match "/usr/.*" (car gud-last-last-frame))
    (gud-step 1)))

However this did not work, I think because gud-step doesn't seem to
update the variable gud-last-last-frame. At least the following function
always prints the same string twice.

(defun m-step ()
 (interactive)
 (print (car gud-last-last-frame))
 (gud-step 1)
 (print (car gud-last-last-frame))
)

What to do then? Shall I use something else instead of gud-step?

Alpar