user defined command

Hi all,
I am trying to define a user defined command in which I want to set a breakpoint and associate a command to it:

define nextev
tbreak *traceSched  if $r2h == 0
commands
silent
tbreak *$r3h
cont
end
cont
end

The problem is that gdb takes the first "end" as the end of the definition of the command instead of the end of the commands associated to the breakpoint.
so I get an error for the second "end"

Anybody knows how I can achieve what I want?

Thanks in advance
Sebastien Le Duc