Creating the gdb-6.7 branch soon (3 weeks to go?)

Hello everyone,

We're getting close to the planned branching date for the next GDB
release. Branching is planned May 27, a first pre-release 2 weeks
after, followed by an official release again 2 weeks after.

I've noticed that development was quite active the past few weeks,
so if the planned dates are interfering with some ongoing work that
you'd like to finish before branching, let us know.

Cheers,
--
Joel