Skills with GDB using Toshiba's TMP1940FDBF TX19

Hi

I'm using SDE-LITE version of GDB from MIPS inc. At first moment the
builtin simulator was useful for but later when browsed through
documentation I find out that the GDB simulator doesn't support
special features of that embedded micro. Where I should start
development to implement TMP1940FDBF features ?
Observe my method of using GDB at
http://www.efton.sk
http://xlg.efton.sk/ToshibaDev.htm

MiBr