Re: libSegFault and just in time debugging

We did this with Mac OS X for a while (the way Mach Exceptions work it's a little easier to implement, you don't need a special library or anything like that). It's pretty neat. We were doing it automatically with all processes on the system, which is even handier, but you do have to be careful - if you are attaching with gdb rather than dumping core