Re: RSP handling

s88 wrote:

> but something is strange after the connection created. I set a
> breakpoint in the main function (br main), but after the connection
> created the gdb stop at the first instruction of crt0.S.
Is there anything wrong? Your stub gave GDB where the PC pointed to, and GDB printed it out with source code accordingly. You didn't start debugging, you were just attaching to the target. The PC you got should be the saved PC value while enter exception handler(stub). It has little meaning, you can go ahead by "continue".

Wenbo
--
Wenbo Yang

The State Key Lab. of Information Security
Graduate School of CAS, 19A Yuquan Road, Beijing, China
Homepage: http://solrex.cn

SimpLight Nanoelectronics Ltd. 6 Zhichun Road, 10th Floor, Beijing, China
Phone: +86-10-5126-6989   ---  Email: wenbo.yang@simplnano.com