Re: Remote mutli-threaded debugging with large number of threads

Yes, I agree it has nothing to do with application size - just confirmed that I can see correctly threads of 17 meg binary.
Interesting thing is that after running debug session on first working application (one that problem never appeared), then detaching and attaching to second one everything works perfectly.

Gdbserver is restarted and attached to a second app. It seems that it is a matter of configuration GDB keeps from previous connection.
This is a kind of workaround for me, but still dont know root cause. Any suggestions what I can look for in remote debug logs?

Maciej Sikorski

U¿ytkownik Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> napisa³: