RE: Question about ARI for expression parsers

  I big part of the YACC grammar files
are in fact C functions like yylex,
and those would certainly benefit from
being checked as usual C sources are.

  Nervertheless, I did not look into the
scripts used to generate these ARI reports
and have no clue if it would be feasible/easy
to restrict the checking to the included
C functions, or if treating the whole
file as a C source would generate errors,
or false reports.

  If someone could try to add the yacc grammar sources
and report the results, we might get an idea if
there is more work needed to insert these files
into the ARI report.

Pierre Muller