Re: Fwd: Decompiler program

Hi ppl,

First of all I must apologise for the ambiguities due to my inexperience.
As far as i've known objdump emits assembly of an executable.
I want it to be tracable in an assembly level.
More precisely can you trace through instruction by instruction
emitted by objdump,
by a objdump/gdb lib combination?

If possible, do tell which libs to link and use, so that i write a
standalone program
that can perform the tasks (by just sharing the gdb libs with no
runtime interaction).
Is it even possible (now) ?

Thank you all so much for replying!

-Prasanna