Re: cross-compile GDB ?

Joel Brobecker wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had tried cross-compiling GDB. My goal
is to build gdbserver for LynxOS 3 from a sparc-solaris machine.
Adding native support for LynxOS could take a while, but I think
that adding LynxOS support to the gdbserver would allow me to use
my version of GDB server. The one that they distribute with LynxOS 3
is too old and doesn't work well with newer versions of GDB (I think).
Ironically, Stu Grossman wrote gdbserver for Lynx originally - you can retrace a bit of the history in ChangeLog-1993.

Stan