This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: how to find where specified variable is declared?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:07:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: how to find where specified variable is declared?
- References: <470233D9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 02:04:41PM +0200, Bogdan Slusarczyk wrote:
> Does gdb have information about source file for specified variable (I want to
> find where such variable is declared)?.
Try "list varname"?