This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Add links to cvsweb in ARI pages
- From: 'Daniel Jacobowitz' <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:21:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add links to cvsweb in ARI pages
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 03:17:08PM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
> I thought that it would be helpful to
> be able to open a specific source file
> in the ARI table by just clicking on it.
> I was almost able to do so:
> I changed update-web-ari so
> that I have a link for ada-exp.y to
> But this is not really what I wanted.
> I wanted a direct link to the current HEAD tagged source.