This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: snapshot naming
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:02:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: snapshot naming
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 10:28:09PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> recently, the snapshots were changed from 'gdb-weekly-x.y.z.stamp...'
> to 'gdb-weekly-x.y.z_stamp...'. is there a reason for
> the ".stamp" -> "_stamp" change ? this breaks my scripts considering all of
> <=6.6.* uses .stamp and >=6.7.* uses _stamp ...
Joel, was this intentional or accidental?
drow@caradoc:/space/fsf/commit/src/gdb% cvs up -p -D '7 weeks ago' version.in
drow@caradoc:/space/fsf/commit/src/gdb% cvs up -p -D '6 weeks ago' version.in