Re: c++ member arrays with variable size

Daniel's right, gcc generated stabs (regardless of platform) omits debug records for variable length arrays. DWARF reports them as arrays of 0 size. We've actually supported DWARF for a while - starting with Xcode 2.4. If you are on Tiger, you might want to download the latest tools - Xcode 2.5 from Apple's developer site. There aren't any tools hosted on Panther or earlier that work with DWARF, so if you're still on Panther, you will have to upgrade to Tiger.

Jim