Unwanted stepi caused by continue command in remote debugging

Hi,

When doing remote debugging, I found gdb always step 1 instruction before the truly continue. Such as:
c c
w $m1200a2d0,4#b7
r +$900b21a4#f3
w +$Z0,1200a2d2,0#fe
r +$OK#9a
w +$Hc1#dc
r +$OK#9a
w +$c#63
r +$T053b:d2a20012;1d:d8ff0312;#e7
w +$z0,1200a2d2,0#1e
r +$OK#9a
w +$Z0,1200a366,0#d5
r +$OK#9a
w +$Z0,1200a2f0,0#fe
r +$OK#9a
w +$Hc0#db
r +$OK#9a
w +$c#63
r +$T053b:f0a20012;1d:e8ff0312;#e8
A "continue" command cause 2 "c" RSP packets, the first for stepi, the second is the continue. I wonder if I can turnoff this feature(the unwanted stepi) by change some macros or option variables in gdb source code? Thank you!

Regards,
Wenbo
--
Wenbo Yang

The State Key Lab. of Information Security
Graduate School of CAS, 19A Yuquan Road, Beijing, China
MSN/AIM: solrex@live.com <mailto:solrex@live.com> --- Homepage: http://solrex.cn <http://solrex.cn>

SimpLight Nanoelectronics Ltd. 6 Zhichun Road, 10th Floor, Beijing, China
Phone: +86-10-5126-6989 --- Email: wenbo.yang@simplnano.com <mailto:wenbo.yang@simplnano.com>