Re: gdb_realpath: dealing with ./ and ../

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 01:39:51PM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> The use of #line in the testcases in the appended patch is
> questionable, but as a data point the testcases fail without the patch
> and pass with the patch.  These versions of the testcases have been
> amended to use substitute-path.

This happens during symbol reading, right?  That means substitute-path
has to be set before GDB loads any files; another reason why I don't
think it is appropriate to use it while building symtabs.

I'll look at the rest of this thread later.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery