"x" column count

When dumping stack memory, I like to use "x/200a $sp", but prefer to see one word per line, rather than the default of four words per line.

Would it be an acceptable new feature to append an item to the existing `x/NFU ADDR' format, expanding it to `x/NFUC ADDR', where C is an integer representing the maximum number of elements per line? If C is omitted, then gdb uses its traditional calculation for maxelts. If OK, I'll submit a patch.