Re: Our next GDB release (GDB version 6.8)

Eli,

I am attached to the web medium in this case, which is very unusual
for me, because I find it (again, in this case), very convenient
that people who don't have a CVS checkout can see how much progress
we're making towards the release. I also find it easy to edit, and
I like the fact that it's nicely formatted and provides hyperlinks.

> > Is checking on the web really that bad?
>
> It's a nuisance.

Can you add a link to that page in your bookmark? Instead of opening
up an editor to see that file, you would click on the link instead.

I don't want to explain myself how maintaining a mirror file of that
list in CVS is going to be extra work. I'm prepared to do whatever
the group thinks is going to benefit the GDB project. If the others
agree with you, then fine, let's do it.

--
Joel