Re: Broken link in "Contributing" page

> btw, this is pr 2329 (I think).
>
> I'll look into fixing this (and other web-related pr's) if folks tell
> me where to look.

The repository is htdocs in sourceware.org:/cvs/gdb. Checkins
to that repository automatically trigger an update of the web
pages at sourceware.org, but not at gnu.org. For some reason,
the pages are gnu.org and sourceware.org need to be maintained
separately, and so there is another project at savannah for it,
that we manually synchronise with htdocs.

I've had a couple of long days, but I was planning on fixing it
eventually.

--
Joel