Re: Our next GDB release (GDB version 6.8)

> Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:20:06 -0900 (AKST)
> From: Nicholas Mc Guire <hofrat@hofr.at>
> cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com>,
>     gdb@sourceware.org
>
> well its actually not that large - the patch to the core stuff is very
> small - more a set of bug-fixes than new stuff - and the changes to
> gdbserver are well encapsulated in seperate files.

How many non-comment, non-whitespace lines does it change?  If only a
few, then the patch could be accepted without a copyright assignment.

Failing that, perhaps you could describe where and what to change
without showing the actual code, and then someone else (who can assign
copyright) would implement that.  Ideas are not copyrightable, only
the actual implementation in code is.