Re: Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

> What does it means ? What have I to look at in order to check if I have an
> mistake in my program ?

You really didn't provide much information (either GDB version,
platform, etc). But it could be either:
  - a corrupt call-stack, or maybe corrupt debugging info (frame info)
  - a bug in GDB

You can try using GDB from CVS head to see if you have better results.
Otherwise, you will need to inspect the frame where the backtrace stops,
and verify that it is not screwed. You might also have to check the
frame info data if your executable has them.

--
Joel