GDB meeting during the 2008 GCC summit?

Hello,

I'm planning on being at the GCC summit this year. I was hoping that
some of the other regular GDB contributors would also be there, so
we could have an informal chat around GDB. The idea would be to
discuss whatever comes to our mind regarding GDB. I'd like to
discuss the current maintenance because it's still not ideal IMO
(most of the code reviews are done by one maintainer which is not
fair), but I think any subject would be interesting. If nothing else,
it would give us an opportunity to socialize a bit which in my view
is very valuable when 99.9% of the communication is done through email.

So I'd like to propose the following: At the beginning of the summit,
we get together to discuss when a good time to meet would be. Either
lunch time or maybe one presentation slot that is sufficiently less
interesting to the group that we can all skip it and talk GDB elsewhere
instead.

If interested in participating, could you send me a private email.
I'll keep a list and take care of the organization part.

--
Joel