gdb objc regressions

Hi,

there is some issues with debugging objc

GNU gdb Fedora (6.7.50.20080227-2.fc9)
GNU gdb 6.8.50.20080309-cvs

the 6.7.1 release doesn't seem to have these issues...

we can set a breakpoint on a method, so thats good.

Breakpoint 1, -[EOEntity attributes] (self=0x8937df0, _cmd=0x6e9210)

you cannot naively print an instance variable

(gdb) po isa
No symbol "isa" in current context.

though po in general works,
(gdb) po self.isa
EOEntity

also sending messages to an object doesn't work,

(gdb) p [self class]
A syntax error in expression, near `[self class]'.

it appears these are covered by failures in the testsuite but i
anticipate not alot of gdb developers have the objc compiler
installed,

I don't mind looking into this but it may take me a while to get up to speed,
so any pointers in where to start looking would be appreciated

matt