Re: stack trace and breaking before crash

> I don't think you're doing anything wrong.  It looks like the JIT
> debugger code in Cygwin and/or dumper might need some bugfixes.  The
> reason that continuing works is that it simply retriggers the fault
> again at the same location where it faulted the first time.

This worked on my simple test app, but it causes my actual app to hang
(as was mentioned in the link that I posted). I think I will conclude
that gdb has some issues under cygwin, and move onto another tool
(unfortunately).

Thanks for your help anyway - it did teach me a few things :)