Reporting non-stop support

As discussed before, it would be nice if GDB could report if the current
target supports non-stop, so that frontend can act accordingly (even if
"accordingly" means saying "sorry, non-stop is not supported").
However, it's a bit tricky, because until we do "run", the two
targets on the target stack are dummy target and exec_ops -- neither of
which, naturally, have any clue about non-stop.

It's only when we do "run" when find_default_run_target is called, and
something reasonable is pushed to the target stack. Which means that
until we do "run", we don't know if the target supports non-stop, and
when we do "run", it's a bit too later to set non-stop mode.

Any suggestions?

- Volodya