Re: Enable Support for Dwarf 1, with Gnu Extension

Hi,

Many thanks!
I've just compiled gdb 6.6, with insight, and see symbol but some time got:
ptype a
<incomplete type>
or gdb seem to have difficult in determine next address (so put breakpoint in wrong place so program many time go running...)

Have you ever heard about a fix on this?
Some link to have info?
(ok: is much simpler work with dwarf2, but seem we have pb with C++ binding of newer version of diab)
Have a good day