Re: gdb-python git repository

Zitat von Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de>:
Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman@br.ibm.com> writes:
Zitat von Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de>:
Would it be possible to add a HEAD to the repository?

I don't know.

It would simplify the instructions. If HEAD would point to the python-revisited branch then people would just have to clone using either the git:// or the git+ssh:// url (depending on whether they need write access) and be done with it.

Good point. Unfortunately I won't be able to look into it in the next week or so. If anybody else wants to try it before then, feel free.

Hopefuly we'll get the first two or three python patches committed soon,
and then all work with python support can move to this list and the git
repository can fade away.

BTW, just as FYI to the list, I'm slowly fixing the values patch, but
again I probably won't be able to really work on it in the next week
or so.
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann