Internals manual update

So as I've been refreshing my memory about GDB code, I've also been going through the internals manual and making it be more consistent with the current state of things. Would people be content with me posting a mega-patch(es) for overall progress, or would they prefer individual patches for each specific change?

Also, one specific change I made was to whack down the host stuff to basically one line that says "we used to have host config files", instead of a full section with a warning at the top that the material is of historical interest only. My thought is that if someone really wanted to research a long-gone macro more thoroughly than just review of ChangeLog entries, they would want to get old releases anyway, which would have both internals manual and sources using that macro. In general it seems to me that the internals manual should correspond to current sources closely, only have the occasional reference to ancient history.

Stan