Re: Trouble with gdb 6.8 on Irix, part 2

Hello, I understand that you don't have any Irix systems available, but if you
instruct me properly I can help debug the problems. I can even come to IRC
when you tell me so that we can debug the problems interactively. Moreover,
what do you think about my patch regarding the unknown signal?

Thanks,
Dimitris

P.S. Please CC me because I'm not subscribed to the list