Autogenerate gdbarch doc for internals manual

Undeterred by the stunning lack of response to my last internals manuals query (http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2008-07/msg00309.html, not too late to speak up :-) ), I bring up an idea suggested on irc, which is to generate the internals manual's detailed description of gdbarch methods from gdbarch.sh . Although I'm not generally a fan of autogenerated docs - I find they tend to be heavy on syntax, and light on semantics - the internals manual has fallen way behind what is actually in gdbarch, and there are other manual sections that can talk more about how all the different methods work together.

Mechanically, the way I see it working is that running gdbarch.sh produces a third file, doc/gdbarch.texi, which is then included in doc/gdbint.texinfo. Some gdbint.texinfo bits will migrate into gdbarch.sh; I don't think there will be a problem including texinfo markup in gdbarch.sh, just need basic @foo{} constructs to get passed through. This is going to be more of a background task for me, but I wanted to get some agreement on the direction before starting to tinker.

Stan