Question: How to load automatically all libraries of a back trace.

I'm debugging an application that has a lot of shared libraries so I
always have to run with auto-solib-add turned off.

When I get back trace I always need to go through the process of
running manually "bt" then "shared-library libMyLib.so" until I get
the full valid back trace.

Is there a way to automate that process?
Maybe using a user command that does it for me.
Is there someone that already did that?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Guillaume Laferriere