Re: Spurious SIGTRAP reported by GDB 6.8 when debugging embedded RTOS application

Thanks for the definition. I had not fully grasped this aspect of the
target_resume interface. For my target interface only mode (1) can be
properly supported. Modes (2) and (4) cannot be supported at all and
mode (3) can only be supported by ensuring that inferior_ptid is set to
the last stopped thread before commencing stepping.

[Actually mode (4) can be supported but only if ptid == last stopped
thread, but this is the similar to supporting mode (3).]

Cheers,

Antony.