qXfer:libraries:read

My target has support for the qXfer:libraries:read packet and reports
it in the qSupported packet.  However gdb never uses it (i.e. info
share) except for the HEAD version of gdb compiled with mingw.  On
linux it doesn't send the packet but it will send the Z-packet.  Mingw
will send the qXfer:libraries:read packet but it won't send the
Z-packet.  I have expat installed on both the linux systems and mingw
since I see in the documentation gdb requires it to use the
qXfer:libraries:read packet.

Ideally, it would be nice if both supported both.  Is there a
changelist for fixing the Z-packet on i386?  Maybe I could figure out
how to integrate that fix in to mingw.  Or if you know what I need to
do to get the qXfer:libraries:read packet to work that would be great!

Thanks,
Gabe